Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ahh...Home Again...

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth! I've just been out in the truck with John for the past week. We left last Monday and I just got back home yesterday afternoon! John had to "keep on truckin'" though....has a load going to Alabama/Florida for Monday/Tuesday. Always nice going out with him, but always nice to get back home! We went from Ottumwa, Iowa down to Houston, Texas then worked our way back up to Ottumwa with stops in Waco, Dallas and Oklahoma City. I took along a good book, which I finished, and of course some handwork. I was just about to finish up that counted cross stitch I've been working on when luck would have it I ran out of the color needed so I worked up a couple smaller projects and started another bigger project. I was hoping to finish the one last night but, again, as luck would have it, I didn't have anymore of that particular color of floss in my stash here at home either! That means a trip to the quilt shop...Oh dern!
It's Sunday, so I really need to get myself off here and get ready for church! Then, I need to hit the grocery store on the way home....what a fun-filled afternoon for me!
I hope you had a great week...and have yourself a wonderful day today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Etsy looks cool....hope it goes well! Hope to see you when I get back....maybe Thursday?? Love ya!