Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today's the day...

...that I begin, again, to redo our main bath.  For more than a couple years now, I've been wanting to redo our main bath.  I even started to strip the wallpaper.  The border came down easy enough. Then I started on the wallpaper.  Hmm....over the shower was as far as I got for whatever reason.  It's been so long ago now who can remember! That wallpaper has been my holdup....to strip wallpaper takes a great amount of time and patience even when using a good remover solution.  Two things that I don't have alot of for things as such!  You would think that I would of found time over the past two years to get this done.  Instead, I used the time I had for such projects to redo this spare room, which is my sewing/computer room and the laundry room.  
I did remember to snap a before pic...but I will save that to post once the project is complete!
*****************************************
I hope you are having a great summer!  I can't believe it's already mid-July!! It's been three weeks since my last post....seems I'm going backwards instead of forwards when it comes to my blogging.  Not that I haven't had the time or anything that was blog-worthy, it's just taking the time.  I've hung up my waitress apron since my sister is back to work.  Besides the cleaning service, I'm still hemmin' pants at the clothing store.  I had a little bit of creative time to put together a few things that I will soon be listing in my Etsy Shoppe and some things will go to Randolph Mercantile.  Took a little road trip over to IL this past weekend to meet John.  I visited the Beardstown Antique Mall where I found a few bargains.  I even found some Peaches & Creme yarn on mark-down at the Beardstown Wal-Mart, in case I get hit with that crochet bug!  Then we found a new place over in Jacksonville called The Peddler's, where I found a couple more things.  Of course all these will be repurposed and up for sale soon! (Hopefully soon!)  My Etsy shoppe has been sitting empty for weeks now!

Well, that wallpaper isn't going to strip itself, so I better get myself off this thing and movin'! 
Have a GREAT day!!


1 comment:

Rita Templeton said...

Good luck with that, Cindy! I need to get to work on my bathroom floor. It seems that our puppy decided to peel the linoleum up ... like two months ago. :(