Monday, January 24, 2011

Is it almost over?.....

Good morning world....I hope you all had a nice week/weekend. I've really had better....I've lost count of the number of snows we've gotten this past week.  I don't want to rush time, as it goes quickly enough, but I am SO ready for warmer temperatures! Actually, I'd be satisfied if we just didn't get anymore snow! 
I was scheduled to have a Pampered Chef gathering yesterday afternoon & was really looking forward to it, but decided to cancel just hours before due to the snow.  While main roads and city streets may be clear, our road can be horrible.
If you've ever been to a PC gathering, you know that the consultant usually demonstrates her products by preparing a dish or two for the guests.  Well, since I cancelled and I had all the ingredients, I made the dish that Naomi was going to demonstrate.....

Mexican Chicken Lasagna.....
It's a layering of corn totillas that have been dipped in enchilada sauce, shredded cooked chicken, cream cheese & monterey jack cheese, chopped onion & more sauce & more monterey jack cheese.  I didn't have the pan she would of used but I think it cooked up just fine in this one! It's a pampered chef as well.  And rather than cook in the microwave, I baked in the oven!  YUM! Leftovers for supper tonight!

Well I'd better get going with my day....hoping the snow plow has made a swoop or two up & down our road and hoping we don't get any more snow!
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

di2009 said...

Your meal looks great! I now see what we all missed on Sunday. I was planning on going to Mary's visitation, but skipped that too because of the snow. Silly snow!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Mexican Chicken Lasagna...where have ya been all my life??? It looks absolutely amazin' sweetie. I'm droolin' here!!!

God bless ya and have a fantastic day my friend.

Now, what time are ya servin' those leftovers???? Heeehehe!!!