Friday, May 27, 2011

Catching Up.....

Where do I even begin?  It's been two weeks since my last post.  I can barely remember what went on yesterday, let alone the past two weeks! Actually, last weekend is still very fresh in my mind....I spent it attending two baby showers for my daughter-in-law, Liz, who is expecting in July.  
Also this last weekend, my nephew graduated from high school!
Way to go Andrew....we are SO proud of you!!
************************
Mother Nature has been horrible to us this past week! Rain, rain and more rain. Tornado watches and warnings.  The town of Joplin was hit hard with a tornado, as I'm sure you've heard on the news this past week, taking out a third of the town.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to the whole community.
************************
I've been fighting a blasted cold all week and other than still not being able to breathe, I am feeling better!

I hope you've had a nice week and have plans for a fabulous weekend!




No comments: