Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm Back.....

.....not that I have been anywhere. I've been here. I just haven't been in blogland other than to lurk. I've thought about closing my blog altogether...I am not and do not claim to be a writer but I do enjoy sharing a bit of what's going on in my little corner of the world. I have reopened my Etsy shop...as you can see on the sidebar. I will be listing more items over the next several days. I've been on an apron making frenzy and I will be listing them next. I am still taking care of my granddaughter while Ely and Liz are at work. She will be 3 in July and she can sure keep me on my toes. She is napping right now, which is why I am able to spend some time at the computer in the middle of the day...LOL! We find all sorts of things to keep us busy...yesterday we baked cookies after naptime...
Of course ours didn't look like these and I failed to take a picture...but the recipe IS a keeper. They were SO good! I didn't make mine so large...I used the small scoop from Pampered Chef and got just over 2 dozen. Well, my battery is about to bug out so off for now....Nice to see you again....Enjoy your evening!

No comments: