Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Yesterday's Morning Coffee.....

Some mornings I like to spend my coffee time outside...it's usually the most quiet and cool part of the day.
Just to sit and enjoy the view......

......or walk around the yard and enjoy the little of what I have left in my flower boxes, as I'm gradually getting them cleared out for total redo. I love these plants but as they are right now, it's just a little too much on the upkeep so it's time for a new plan!
Lamb's ear.
Lavender.
A volunteer sunflower....from a seed dropped from bird feed.
Yarrow.
And this is the extent of our gardening this year.....a couple of cherry tomato  plants...
...and seven regular tomato plants.
If this many plants produce like they should, I don't know who's going to eat them all!
Time to get busy.....
Enjoy your day!

No comments: