Friday, August 15, 2014

Finishes to share.....

In no particular order....just a bit of what's been keeping me busy over the past few weeks.  
This is a revamp of the sunflowers punched piece.  I took it from a woven basket and stitched it to  
a handmade burlap wall pocket.
I like it!  Just add your favorite filler! 
Sunflower design was actually a hooked design by Tonya Robey and was a feature in a previous issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects.  i just didn't enlarge the pattern!
Celebrate! Another featured project from Primitive Quilts and Projects by Maggie Bonanomi.
Homestead Collection a TwigsNsprigs design.
The Great Pumpkin ...a design by Becky Delsman, another feature project from Primitive Quilts and Projects....This is also another revamp. I stitched the great pumpkin piece last year and had finished it with a wool felt backing and lined a wooden tray with it. Honestly? I didn't care for it so I took it apart and stitched it to this handmade burlap runner and added two more crows.  I LOVE how this turned out!
 This is a set of aprons I made for a cousin who was hosting a gathering for 
breast-feeding Mom's and needed items for door prizes.
Another Twigs design here....Oh My Pumpkin.  This design was featured in a past issue of Mercantile Gatherings magazine.
There are few more aprons but I don't have pics ready yet.
Sew much to do and sew little time!
School starts next week so that means baby girl will be back full time beginning Monday!

No comments: