Friday, March 29, 2019

My Booth Space at In K-Hoots.....

Good morning, my friends!  I hope you all are off to a fantastic day!
After spending nearly two weeks either in bed, on the sofa or in the recliner I finally started feeling human again!
I don't know about you but when I can't function all I can do is think about all the things that aren't getting done and I just can't wait until I feel better so I can get busy! So this past Monday and Tuesday I had "off" from keeping from grandson and from my Tuesday job at the Mercantile so I done some much needed cleaning and clearing out in my sewing room, gathered finished and collected items and got them tagged and booth ready.
So off to In K-Hoots I went and gave my booth the attention it desperately needed.
I dug out a little sign that I used many moons ago, gave it a little updating and hung it above my space and gave a little homespun touch to the background.
I also decided to merge my Oakley Brooke items with the Cindy's Homespun items.....
yes, they're different but they are all made by ME! 
And it just simplifies things.....
Baby blankies, burpies and bibs and baby beanies......
Stenciled flour sack towels and crocheted dishcloth sets.....
Aprons......
Gathering baskets.....just in time for gardening season.....
All in one place....

I've also started making those cute and handy little bowl cozies...I have several sets in the works and plan to have them in the booth next week!
The booth is full....as is the whole store.....
If you find yourself in Moberly, MO stop in and take a peek!

Have a blest day......C.

No comments: