Monday, April 12, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding Weekend!

Mr. & Mrs. Jonathan Ely Hess
April 10, 2010
Jessica (maid of honor), Liz, Ely & Briar (best man)
Our Family
The ceremony was held Saturday, April 10th, 2010 at the Huntsville Christian Church with a dance reception following at the Best Western Inn in Moberly! 

Here are a few pics from the reception.....
First dance.
Father/Daughter dance
Mother/Son dance...yes, I was cryin'! 
***********************
Congratulations Ely & Liz.....we love you!! God bless you!!


5 comments:

PixieLady57 said...

Congratulations and many happy days ahead!

Have a great day

Kathy

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one of you two dancing! One of my favs. Hope to get them finished editing tonight & bring the CD's tomorrow.

Rita Templeton said...

Oh Cindy! The one of you two dancing made my heart jump! I can only imagine how I'll feel when I'm in that position, but I know there will be tears involved.

Ely & Liz's wedding looks like it was just gorgeous. I LOVE her choice of colors! So vibrant!

Shari said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful, joyous time for your family! May they have many, many happy years together! My in-laws are celebrating 60 years next week! Hope they can reach the same milestone!

kat449 said...

Cyn...Got a big ole lump in my throat looking at you & your handsome son & remembering when I danced with mine almost 2 years ago....beautiful couple, beautiful family....Thanks for sharing a part of you with us.
Hope youre celebrating spring with peace & joy...