Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Blessings to You and Yours....


Just wanted to pop in and wish you all Easter blessings! 
I'll go to church on Sunday then out to a family gathering at my folks!

It rained all yesterday afternoon and evening and I thought was to be cloudy and/or raining today but I woke to sunshine this morning!!!
Working at home today on a sewing job so I  better get busy!

It's going to be a busy week...work and getting ready for the wedding!!! 

Hope you all have an AWESOME Easter weekend spent with family and friends!


3 comments:

PixieLady57 said...

Happy Easter and many blessings to you and your family.

Rita Templeton said...

Happy Easter, Cindy & co.!

Sharlotte said...

It rained here yesterday too ,but nice today and hopefully tomorrow. I bet you ARE busy with the wedding coming up. Glad to see a posting on your blog today ! Have a Happy Easter!