Friday, May 21, 2010

May Ramblin'....

Where in the world has the month of May gone to? It's two-thirds of the way passed and what have I been doing that I've not been here?  Work.  Work.  And let's see......Oh!  Work!  I know I make it sound like I've been working 24/7....not the case, just feels like it!  Seems there's always something.....

Just want to share a few found treasures with you today.  The first picture are treasures found in an old shed from my folks place. I don't think they even had a clue that this stuff was in there!  Things left there from the old man who lived there before them.  They are wanting to tear it down this year so while I was out there several weeks ago...shoot, I think it was Easter....I went thru the old shed and found these things.  I packed them around in the bed of my truck for weeks! When I finally caught a nice day and got them out and cleaned them up.  There are  a few other things that I forgot about to make the picture! oops! Oh well....

They will all be put to use....somewhere, somehow. 
This next photo is from my little overnighter to Springfield, IL last weekend. 
The old picnic basket is my new needleworks basket. The fabric will be used for some cross stitching.  The jug will most likely become a lamp.  Now to find the time!

It's been gloomy here for several days now, but we are supposed to be getting some sunshine and much warmer temps.  According to google, it's to reach 90 on Sunday?  I'll take it!!!

I hope the sun is shining where you are!  I'm going to work up a few alteration pieces then settle in with some cross stitch and hopefully find a good movie!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment:

Rebag said...

looks like you got some AWESOME finds in that old shed. I love a good hunt like that! So much fun.

Hopw you have a good weekend.