Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What a weekend....

Good Tuesday morning to you! Hope you had a nice weekend! I spent Friday and Saturday working the Randolph Mercantile holiday preview open house! The store was packed! With holiday goodies and people!
 If you need some inspiration or motivation....or both, to get into the holiday mood, this is the place to be! Over the next few weeks, I will be sneaking in a day or two each week to begin the decorating at my house.  I know it's early....I usually don't start it until after Thanksgiving but circumstances being what they are this year, I will need to start early to get it done in time to host our church womens Christmas party on December 1st! (and we all know that will be here before we know it!)
While blog-hopping the other day  (sorry I don't remember which blog), I came across a recipe for pumpkin muffins...so I made some up and took them with me to the mercantile the other morning. Not only simple, but SO good!
Pumpkin Muffins
All you need is:   1 box spice cake mix and 1 can pumpkin.  Mix these together until thoroughly combined....DO NOT add anything else.....dry mix only and pumpkin....that's it. Spoon into muffin pans....I used the large muffin tins....bake at 350 until done.  I don't even remember the time but if you use the regular size, bake according to the time on the cake mix box.  You can frost with cream cheese frosting or not....good both ways! Enjoy!
Well, off to get ready for my work day! Enjoy your day!

No comments: