Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Ramblin'.....

And ramblin' it will be.  I'm still having computer issues and not sure what I'm going to do yet.  Repair mine, buy a new one, transfer all my things to this one.....I don't know but it's a terrible inconvenience...especially now. Not only was I wanting to get back to regular blogging,  I'm wanting to get back to listing on Etsy, among other things, where we've had to make other arrangements for communication.  You never realize just how much you use some things until you don't have them.

We will be going through some changes over the coming weeks.  We finally made the decision to sell the truck and trailer and all that was done yesterday.  My husband is back home and we feel like a load has been lifted off our shoulders.  Send some good thoughts and a lil' prayer our way that it doesn't take  long to find a job. 

Well, today is a day off for me so I'm going to do some fun work!

Enjoy your day!



2 comments:

Peggy said...

A very special prayer is coming your way. I hope the balance of the week goes smoothly. I will think happy thoughts for you and your husband. Keep your chin up, remember it takes less muscle to smile than to frown. :)

Peggy said...

Thank you Cindy for the wonderful gift, it was the highlight of my day!

your friend in stitches