Monday, September 5, 2016

Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake

I found this recipe on pinterest some time back and I've made it a couple of times now.  This time I changed it up a bit...just in the frosting part...I've included the pinterest link below the recipe.

CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE CAKE

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 box fudge brownie mix (9"x13" size mix)
4 eggs
1 1/4 cups water
1 cup oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Prepare a bundt pan by spraying with a non-stick cooking spray...I like *Baker's Joy.
Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl and mix well to combine thoroughly.  
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 50-55 minutes.
Allow to cool for a bit before turning out of pan.

Melt 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate plus 4 tablespoons whipping cream, stir to smooth consistency.
Pour over cake.  As you can see, I topped with a handful of chopped pecans.
Enjoy!


*** https://www.pinterest.com/pin/177258935311431014/

No comments: