Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello Again World.....

I don't know why I can't keep up with blogging.  However, it's just been since last fall....not like a year or two break as I have done before.
I wonder sometimes with having facebook and instagram if there is really a need for me to blog and I think about shutting the whole thing down then something draws me back.  Not everyone on my facebook wants to hear or read about everything that is going on in my little corner of the world but for those who are interested can simply be directed here.

We've had alot go on in the past several months.  And this little man right here is the greatest blessing!
Meet Callen Oakley born on December 27th.  He adores his big sister, Rylee Brooke and she adores him!
And I get the honor of taking care of him just as I did Rylee.  
LOTS of great adventures are in my future!
Well, if you are here and reading, thanks for stopping in! 

Hope your day is fabulous!

No comments: