Sunday, January 13, 2019

Snowfall .....part 2

Here are a couple pics out our front window this morning....it is beautiful.  As long as I don't have to be out in it!  I am SO glad that my husband no longer drives over the road....him driving coast to coast the worry was great enough on a sunny summer day....but in conditions like this the worry was so much greater.  I would have to stay off of social media because of all the accident pics people would share.....especially when they involved semi's.

It finally quit snowing sometime last night.
However, they are still calling for more this morning.....and possible drizzle? 
Oh my! I may be looking at a couple more days of being in.....good thing I don't mind being at home.  There's always something to do here be it chores, spending time in the sewing room or simply getting to sit down and watch a movie......Today?  Yes, I think I will tackle the Christmas trees.

Many thanks to those who MUST be out...road crews, emergency responders, law enforcement, power crews, health care professionals....and those working in convenience and grocery stores.....and so many more.....
THANK YOU!
Have a blessed day.....C.

No comments: