Saturday, January 12, 2019

Snowfall .....

I can't remember the last time it snowed THIS much.....has to be at least 14" and it is still snowing.
It had been in the forecast....we had been hearing about it for several days to be expected by midday Friday.....and in anticipation early closings were being called on Thursday night.  Good thing because the weatherman called it....they were spot on.
This is out our back door today.....I wasn't going out any further to get anymore pics!


Most area churches have cancelled Sunday services.  
I spent today doing a few chores and some baking and have chili going in the crockpot for supper.  Tomorrow I plan on spending another day indoors....maybe I'll get to taking down the Christmas trees and decor.  Maybe.   As for the rest of today, I think I'll go close myself in my sewing room.

Have a blessed day......C.


No comments: