Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Well, it was a busy weekend! I helped out at the Mercantile all day Friday and Saturday! I always enjoy working during this time...seeing all the new things and hearing how everyone is going to use them in their home. I wanted to share this photo with you....taken Saturday. We had live entertainment....I never did get their names ... one lady played the dulcimer and her sister played the guitar. They sounded great! I think that some thought it was a cd playing!
I also wanted you to see the porch swing....somehow I missed it in the previous photos!

It's hard to say what the most popular item was because there were so many, I just couldn't keep track! There were wreaths and berry/floral picks, woven rugs, dolls, always potpourri, hips and pods, ornaments for little Halloween trees, mums and pumpkins. Just look at this one I brought home...isn't it gorgeous?! I stuck it down into a burlap bag then tied with homespun and it's now sitting on an old milk can out on my front porch. Let's hope the pups will leave it be!

I didn't work Sunday since John was home for the day. Spent a quiet but very busy day at home. I even played hookie from church.

I hope you all have had a nice weekend.....and hope you have an awesome week!

No comments: