Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm still here...

.....just don't ask what I've gotten accomplished in these 10 or 11 days since my last post! I won't bore you with the details....just same ol' same ol'.
We did have a really nice weekend....John got home last Wednesday. Friday night we went to a rodeo over in Troy and when that was over, we decided to go on down towards St. Louis for the night. Saturday we took in a little bit of historic St. Charles. Always nice to get away....even if it's just for a day.
I hope your week is off to a good start. John's gone back to work so it's back to work for me. I've got a small doll order to fill so guess I will start work on that today.
A little reminder.... Randolph Mercanile Fall Open House...Sept 11-12-13!
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Rita Templeton said...

Wish I could come to the Open House ... but sometime along in there, I will be GIVING BIRTH!!!! Yahoooooo! :)