Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday morning...

Good Morning All....
I've been awake since 2:30! UGH! I don't know what the deal is...I don't think I can blame it on the time change...I did go to bed earlier than usual last night but not THAT much earlier! After reading and trying to go back to sleep, I knew I'd feel better if I just got up! So here I am...
It's been a busy week...with one thing or another. The Randolph Mercantile holiday open house is well underway! Busy day yesterday...I'll post pics and highlights the first of the week!
Just thought I'd share a little bit of what I've been working on....

A simple star...with old cutter quilt pocket on the front filled with "favorite things"....a little green and a candy cane for the holiday...after taking this photo, I tucked in a small American flag...remove or add to, to suite the holiday or season....I only made two of these but looks like I'll be making more as both sold already!  I had two small trees leftover from last year that I decorated up but I forgot to take pics of them!  They've both already sold!

I had an off day one day this last week....finally getting up at 4:00...after some computer time, I hit the kitchen to grubby up some candles and tealights.  It's amazing at what one can accomplish at such early hours!


I've got so many other things in the works...even getting up so early, intended or not, there just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes....I've still got body parts (dolls) and nekked dolls on my work table
waiting to be stitched together or waiting for clothes, as well as a couple little punch needle pieces to make into pillows. I still have a basket of doll parts to cut/turn/stuff!  Will be a busy time in the sewing room this coming week!

Well, here it is 6:00 already.  Think I'll see what I can get stitched up while I have that last cup of coffee!
I hope you have a GREAT weekend!!


1 comment:

Rita Templeton said...

2:30? Good Lord, woman! I was up at 6 and thought I was going to die ... LOL.

I love all your stuff! Adorable, as usual! :)