Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Happy Holidays!  Yes, I'm still here....I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post....just been busy or too tired to sit at this computer for very long!  Between the working, shopping, making goodies.....keeps a girl pretty busy and not much time for the fun stuff like forums, face book and blogs!! 
I got to be seamstress and waitress today!  HA! Never in my life did I ever think I'd be a waitress but I've been helpin' out from time to time up at a little restraunt in town!  So now back home, thought I'd take a little break before starting in on some goodie making!  One of my sisters shared a recipe for Cookie Dough Truffles so that's top of the list!  So far, I've made deer summer sausage, deer jerky, cashew brittle & peanut clusters...things that will be fine sitting for a few days...and sugar cookie dough is mixed and in the frig! 
Well, time to get busy...I hope to post tomorrow....I don't have to get out quite as early so maybe I'll get back to my morning routine of coffee/computer time!
Hope you are having a great week!!

No comments: