Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pay it Forward.....

 I first learned of this "pay it forward" on Facebook.....and then it started showing up on some of my favorite blogs.  When I read about it at Betty's , I decided that I want to pay it forward even further and hope that you will too! 
So here's how it goes.....

THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT
ON THIS BLOG POST WILL RECEIVE
A HANDMADE GIFT FROM ME.
IN RETURN, YOU MUST FIRST WRITE A BLOG
POST ON YOUR BLOG EXPLAINING
PAY IT FORWARD 2011.
THEN, SEND OUT A HANDMADE GIFT TO THE FIRST
FIVE VISITORS WHO LEAVE A COMMENT
ON YOUR POST. TAKE YOUR TIME....
THIS SHOULD BE A FUN, JOYFUL EXPERIENCE.
NO PRESSURE...JUST ENJOY THE
PROCESS OF MAKING AND GIVING AS I
INTEND TO DO.

************************
I think the explanation says it all....no pressure!
Enjoy the time of creating and giving!

Please include an email addy in your comment so that I can contact you for shipping info.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

Hi Cinlyn!

I'll need your address for the PIF fun! Please email it to me when you get a chance. my_tony1@yahoo.com

Have a blessed weekend!

Smiles,

Betty