Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Finish to Share...

I hope you had a fantastic Labor Day weekend!

After months of picking up and putting down, I have finally finished 'YULE Sampler', a design by
The Primitive Needle.
It has taken it's place on my sampler wall and will hang there year round.

Over the weekend, I finally got the chance to start the Samplermakers challenge.
Using at least two of the motifs of several that were charted by member Jennie Lynn, this is what I'm
starting with....
I'm not sure what the finished piece will be yet...I'm just stitching, figuring it out as I go.

Open house is THIS weekend and I've been stitching up a storm...alot of works-in-progress....just awaiting finishing touches which I hope to get done today!
But first, I have some bananas thawing on the counter to be made into muffins so I'd better get started!

Enjoy your day!



No comments: