Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This Silly Cat.....

As I type this he sits on my lap, front paws on the desk and he turns his head up to look at me like..."I do good?"
If I'm working with it, he thinks he must be included. 
I stitched up a couple of things over the weekend, so yesterday I sat down to stuff them and look who thought I needed help............
Okay, so maybe not help.  I think he may of thought this would be a good place for a catnap?
He soon grew tired of my plucking of stuffing and moved on.
And this is what happened.....
...some time ago when I bought a new apron pattern and needed to cut the pieces apart.

I keep some stitchin' supplies in this box and when I took out the current work-in-progress and left the box open, this is what happened.  He can find some of the funniest places to nap.
Cats are funny little creatures, aren't they? 
********************
I had a fairly productive day yesterday.....lots of works in progress.  I even have a doll in the works and I can't remember the last time I made a doll.  I finished a small quilt project, penny rug, and the 'yule' sampler that I've been working on for months.  I'll post pics soon!
I even worked in some housework and laundry and cooked supper!  That's what happens when I get up at 4:30 am!
Time to get busy.....Enjoy your day!




No comments: