Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Ramblin'.....

August 5th?
Really?
*Sigh*

So much to do.
So little time.

I had a little shop some years back.
I closed it for a number of reasons.
I've really been missing it lately.
I'm still selling my wares through a local shop. 
It's  the being at home or in the shop.
The cutting, stitching and stuffing.
The drilling, nailing and wiring.
The painting and staining.
The  rooting around in old barns and sheds.
Finding that something old to repurpose.

I  can't say that I don't do any of that anymore,
I just don't get to do it everyday anymore.

Today is a day off.
I'm going to have one more cup of coffee then run my errands which should
take no more than an hour and a half. Then the rest of the weekend will be spent
doing some of the things I've been missing.
I still plan to start listing in my etsy shoppe again because I'm missing that, too!

I'll be back in a day or two so you can see how I'm progressing!

Enjoy your day!









1 comment:

Rita Templeton said...

I know you got plenty of nailing in at Denni's! LOL! I had such fun hanging out with you guys. :)