Friday, November 30, 2012

Ramblin' from the sofa...

Hello All...
Feelin' a little under the weather today. I've had a scratchy throat for several days and that led to laryngitis to planting myself on the sofa this morning with cold medicine, the box of kleenex and the tv remote. Ugh! Who has time to be sick? I know I don't! Too much going on to be sick...not to mention I miss baby girl!
Take it easy today so hopefully I'm better for the weekend....it's 'hanging of the greens' Sunday at church and I don't want to miss it!
I've got a number of projects started in the sewing room that needs to be finished up and sent to the mercantile. Cutter quilt stockings, toddler aprons, gatherings stars and "sew" much more!
I shared a start with you awhile ago that I finally finished (see pic below) and is now available for sale at the mercantile.
So what's goin' on in your world?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It turned out great!

Cindy said...

Thanks Tara! I won't ever tire of that book!