Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Something New.....

Remember these?  The fat quarter bundle that I just couldn't resist buying while waiting for interfacing to be cut.  And as it turned out, once I got started with a plan, I had to go back and buy another bundle to have enough...
I pressed them all out and cut them into 3 1/2" strips and sewed them together....
Then cut those sections into 3 1/2" strips......
Sewed them into strips to form blocks....
......then stitching blocks together and adding more strips as I went to make the finished size top that I decided I wanted to go with.....
So here we have the quilt sandwich ready to be quilted.
  I don't know whether I will hand quilt it, machine quilt it myself or send it out to be machine quilted by someone with alot more experience than me!
I will post more photo's once it's complete.  



No comments: