Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm still here.....

....I've just not had anything new to blog about.....I guess you could call it "blogger's block". Hmm....what have I been doing over the past couple weeks? Well, John and I did celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary on the 14th!

It's just been the same ol' same ol'....house, yard, laundry....bor-ing! *yawn*....

My garden is "going to town!" It needs the tiller run thru it something fierce but we've gotten so much rain over the past couple weeks a tiller would only get mired down in the mud! Even with the shower we got this morning, hopefully it will dry up enough and the weeds won't get much worse to get it tilled in a couple of days! I have little tomatoes coming on the vines....little 3"-4" zucchini....I think I've even seen some cucumbers coming on! I know the rain has helped it tremendously but it sure makes it hard to get in there to weed.

Ely and Liz have been here for several days....the house they are renting has some plumbing issues so until that gets taken care of they are staying here. I'm having to share my computer/sewing room ...I'm not complaining...it's nice to have them here and I'm sure they'd much rather be in their own house since they are living out of suitcases and sleeping on an air mattress.

Working at home today.....my alterations work is all caught up so I can do some fun work today....and I don't mean the laundry! I had to go for a fabric fix last week so I started work on some aprons this morning! I will be showing them to you real soon!

I hope you all are well and had a great weekend....what's going on in your world today?

1 comment:

Rita Templeton said...

I was just wondering about you! It seems like just when I start thinking, "Hmm, wonder what's going on with Cindy?" you write a blog, LOL. :)

Got the tomato plant out, by the way ... no tomatoes yet since it was late getting started, but I do have a couple of nice little blooms! Yay!