Friday, February 26, 2010

It's finally ready!


Visit My Photos - 45 Pics



On-Line Tag Sale

I'm not sure which is more work... an actual garage sale, I'd have to not only sort the things out, I'd have to price them then clean out the garage, set up tables, run ads and post signs at each end of the road....with an online sale, once I get everything gathered together, snap the pics then the rest I can take care of by grabbin' a cup of coffee and uploading everything to my little ol' slow computer! It did take some time but I finally got it all up and ready to go!

If ya see somethin' ya want, just give me a shout!
*******************************
I hope you've had a great week...we've had a couple of really cold nights but we've had lots of sunshine during the days and I'm not gonna curl my nose at that! We are just a few days away from March 1st...so it's got to start warmin' up here pretty soon, right?!

No comments: