Friday, April 19, 2013

A little sewing therapy...

Had a busy week between John being home a couple days, keeping up with baby girl and alterations and today I decided I needed some sewing therapy....to work on something for fun. 
It's been a good while back, like a year or so ago, that I took advantage of a pattern sale and stocked up on some patterns for Rylee B.  I had even already purchased the fabric and other notions. Even though I shouldn't I really want to take advantage of another pattern sale...I'm really wanting to start sewing for myself again. I'm  finding out I really miss that! And I'm really enjoying sewing for Rylee. Oh, this is Butterick 3846. So cute....love the criss cross of the back.
I had cut this out earlier in the week and kept telling myself that I would work on it one night this week and so tonight...and once I got started I decided that it would be finished tonight. And so it is and I can't wait to try it on her!



No comments: