Monday, May 6, 2013

Ramblin'.....

It was a quiet weekend here in my little corner of the world. John was out, kids were busy. As much as I needed to run errands on Saturday I decided they could wait one more day and I spent nearly my entire day in my sewing room. I turned the tv off and popped a Michael Connelly book into the cd player and got busy. All alterations had been done and delivered so I got to work on what I call the fun work. I managed to get two aprons and two little needlebooks done, all using supplies from my stash. It is dwindling down. After cleaning and reorganizing my stash cupboard a week or two ago, I found that I've used up more of it than I thought but I do have a little ways to go.
So what's next? I received this *pure and pleasant* (primitive bettys) chart in a swap some time ago, along with the linen. It's charted for threads by The Gentle Art but since I don't have them, I found a conversion chart here and with all the dmc that I have, of course I still lack one of the four colors.
I've also got *Brown Egg Farm* (Notforgotten Farm) set aside for when I go out with John in the truck this summer.
So besides the cross stitch projects, in taking inventory of my fabrics  and supplies and the thoughts of getting my etsy shop going once again, I can see more aprons, mini-quilts, make-do's and pinkeeps being made.
What's going on in your world?


No comments: