Saturday, June 29, 2013

On the road.....

I'm taking a little time off and jumped in the truck with John for a few days. Of course I never go anywhere without some sort of stitching so I brought along 'Brown Egg Farm', a chart by Notforgotten Farm. I've had my linen prepped (serged and stained) and floss collected for some time.....stitching with the recommended dmc floss and 32 count linen. It's not much of a start, but it is a start. Once finished, it will find a spot on the sampler wall in my sewing room.
I also brought along a couple of other stitcheries....much simpler and easier to see when these old eyes get to tired for the smaller stuff. Once they are finished they will be available either at the local mercantile or in my Etsy shop.
Hope you had a great week and on your way to a fun weekend!

No comments: