Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boy or Girl?

The photo below would be that of my grandbaby....expected arrival date of July 12th....
Yeah, I know, I posted about this before....but today was the day of finding out the answer to that all important question.....

Boy or girl?


Well.....the doctor is 95% sure that it's a GIRL!
18 weeks & 2 days.... 7" long and 11 ounces. 
She was very active today during the whole ultrasound and not very cooperative when it came to certain things.....even though they are 95% sure, they will do another ultrasound next month. 

95% is good enough for me to start planning! 

Awesome!







4 comments:

di2009 said...

So so exciting! You will just love being a Grandma. Let the spoiling begin!

Brenda said...

Wow, what an amazing almost clear picture of her head and face! Congrats!!

Brenda

Valerie said...

Congratulations! Love the photo of your grandchild. Can't wait to see more and more.

Chanda said...

Thats so exciting. I said Girl as soon as I saw the pic without reading any further. I was right. Fun fun times ahead. I bet you will be sewing like crazy and making lots and lots of ruffles. I can get lost in girly ruffles. God probably knew best when he gave me a boy because heaven knows you would have never been able to see my baby form the ruffles she would be wearing. Theresa from the housewives fame would have nothing on me.


Hope your staying warm, we
are all sick, glad to have a baby on the milk cow right now because I sure don't feel like milking her. I have named her Blossom but I call her Bossy most times because she doesn't like me yet.....hope she warms to me soon.