Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chase away the winter blues...

By stopping in at the Randolph Mercantile's 2011 Spring Open House.
Fri. March 4, 9am - 7pm
Sat. March 5, 9 am - 5 pm
Sun. March 6, 10 am - 4 pm

New spring & Easter items arriving daily along with your favorite everyday treasures and primitive handmades!
As always, FREE gift with qualifying purchase!
(Please remember, we do not punch cards during open house events)
************************
 I'm trying to get a few things done to take in....I will also have a few copies of our family cookbook available.
Hope to see you then! 

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh how I wish I could come. It sounds like my kinda place. I'm quite smitten with treasure huntin'!

I hope it's a grand success for ya'll, I'm sure it will be!

God bless and have a glorious weekend sweetie!!!

Giveaway...my place when ya get the chance!!! :o)