Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Ramblin'...

While the orange cranberry pecan muffins bake, I thought I'd share what I've been working on the past few days.
I found this cute little apron pattern, called the 'Friday Night Apron' on one of my little shopping trips a few weeks ago.
It is by
I may add a button or  some rick rack, as I feel something is missing, especially the one with dots.
And of course with the supply stash that I have, do you think I would find a button to suit me in my collection?
At least one of them will find its way to my etsy shop and the others will go to the mercantile. Don't you just love that paisley print?
A morning of errands  a late afternoon wedding and a hayride later this evening, that I may or may not make it to.
I hope you had a great week and are off to a fun-filled weekend!

No comments: