Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday...What I'm workin' on...

...at least I hope I'm workin' on.  My sewing machine has started acting contrary. 
Again.
I guess it's time to break it down, clean it, give it a good oil, new needle
and start over.
It's that or drag an old one out of the supply closet!
Remnants from past projects being made into smaller projects.
Simple little half aprons...for the little helper in your kitchen!
These snow angels have been sitting in the sewing room for hmmm.....
let's just say for awhile. 
They will get finished THIS week!
And these are a few things I've been working on over the past couple weeks.
Wools, wool felt and old cutter quilts made into table mats and stockings.
I hope to have these listed in my Etsy shoppe later tonight.

Well, I think little Miss Rylee is needin' some gramma cuddles before her morning nap and before I get started!

Enjoy your day!


No comments: