Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday.....

Good Saturday Morning!
I hope you had a great week!  I can't believe it's been that long since my last post!

I thought I'd share this last minute finish with you....when I saw it in the magazine, I knew that if I didn't get to it this year, I'd forget about it by next year!  It will make it's way to the mercantile later today in hopes of someone needing a  finish to their fall table or a little giftie for their Thanksgiving dinner hostess.
It's the Oak Leaves & Acorns by Maggie Bonanomi, I mentioned in a previous post, featured in
I also finished up...FINALLY...two of the snow angels I've had sitting forever!
This one has been placed in my Etsy Shoppe... Homestead Gatherings .....
...and the other will be taken to the mercantile....the only difference in the two is the trim.
This design is thanks to Sew Unique Creations.

It looks to be a really nice weekend here in our little corner of the world. 
 After some household chores this morning and a few errands in town this afternoon, I hope to get a little bit of outdoor clean up done.
Tomorrow is the annual Trustee's Cycle Shop Toy Run and we will be riding in that. 
And next weekend is the Randolph Mercantile Holiday Open House, so this week, Rylee and I will be busy busy putting together a few more things for that. 

She's such a good little helper!
Here's a cute little pic from this last week....
I can't help it...she's so dang cute, I have to share it!
Sitting in papa's chair, waiting for him to get home!

Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

di2009 said...

I love your posts and the pictures of Rylee!