Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I'm workin' on.....

I hope you and yours had a most blessed Thanksgiving!

   I've been collecting these International Harvester prints for awhile now and finally decided on a project.  I'm actually hoping to have two similar finished pieces done for Christmas....( Let's hope that NOW is not the time that he decides to
start reading my blog!)
 
It took me forever to decide on which four to use for the blocks and keeping the other two for backing.
 I've been cutting strips.....
.....and stitching them together.....
.....cutting and stitching some more.
That's all I will show you for now. 

Don't look too closely....you will see all of my flaws even in these early stages.  I am not a master quilter by any means!

It is a cold, rainy, dreary day here in my little corner of the world. As much as I have the itch to get out of the house, I'm staying in where it's warm and dry and sewing on the fun stuff, even though alterations work awaits.
Coffee break is over so back to the machine.....

Enjoy your day!




No comments: