Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quiet Sunday....

It's a quiet afternoon here in my little corner of the world.
I went to church this morning and the usual stop at the grocery store afterwards.
 I overslept this morning and didn't get my required amount of coffee so I'm making up for that now!

I finally got a few minutes to sit down and thumb through this latest issue of
'Inspiring work spaces of extraordinary women'
And inspiring it is!
To read about and see the work spaces of SO many creative women...
where they've been, where they are now....what inspires them...
With each article come tips of their  trade and favorite quotes...
There was one in this latest issue among the pages of
Allison Tyler Jones that really caught my attention and I want to share it with you...

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that
I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used
everything you gave me.'" 
--Erma Bombeck

Something to think about.....

No comments: