Thursday, December 29, 2011

I meant to post before Christmas, but with last minute shopping, errands and baking, I simply didn't get to it, so I do hope that you and yours had a most blessed Christmas.

I was up WAY too early this morning, so I got the laundry underway then decided after everybody was out the door for work, that I would take down the Christmas tree and all the decorations, even though it's earlier than what I normally do it.
It's taken me practically all day, but it is now finished and everything back into it's place....or a new place.  I find this is a good time to do any rearranging just to give things a fresh look.

While out running errands yesterday, I stopped at the mercantile to pick up my fall/Christmas leftovers.
I'm really not wanting to store them for this next year so I think I will be listing a Christmas clearance.  I hope to get a start on that tomorrow....so check back!  Aside from that, I need to catch up with the alterations work and I really want to finish the counted cross stitch I started several weeks ago, that I hoped to get done for a Christmas gift.  I guess it will just have to be a birthday gift and remind myself to start on handmade Christmas gifts for 2012 much earlier than I did for 2011.
Enjoy your evening! 
 I'll be curled up in my little corner of the sofa stitchin'!



No comments: