Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Clearance Sale...

As mentioned in my last post, I have a few Christmas items leftover that I'd really rather sell at a discount than finding storage space for nine months.  If you are interested in any of these items, just leave a comment or send me an email and I'll get back to you ....Paypal accepted to jehess4@sbcglobal.net ....and sorry, I can ship only within the US at this time. 
Candle bundles.... set/5...was $4.95  NOW $3.50 each plus shipping

Red Primitive Gift Box.....was $14.95.....NOW $10.95 plus shipping

This was the year for stockings....
Wool Felt Stockings.... was $19.95.......NOW $14.95 plus shipping

Wool Winter Friends Penny Rug.....was $29.95.....NOW 21.95 plus shipping

And a couple of fall items...
Punchneedle Scarecrow on bucket hanger..... was $24.95 ..... NOW $19.95 plus shipping
Gourd Pillow
Squirrel Pillow
Sugar Corn Pillow
was $11.95 ....... NOW $6.95 each plus shipping

So that's it....again, if you are interested, please  leave a comment here or send me an email... jehess4@sbcglobal.net

Enjoy your evening!

No comments: