Sunday, August 25, 2013

More stash fabrics.....

...being put to use. I used up the fabrics I showed you in my previous post with two Momma aprons and two toddler aprons....I'll have to show them to you later as I haven't taken pics of them yet. I'm now using what you see here to make some quilt blocks that will be finished into simple quilted mats....the prints I received in a swap quite some time ago and the cream I bought several years ago to use in another project but I changed my mind. I'll finish piecing these into Ohio stars and friendship stars then sandwich them together with batting and backing and hand-quilt them before binding them. I hope I have enough of the cream left to back them!
It's a beautiful morning here in my little corner of the world. I'm enjoying my coffee sitting under a shade tree in my backyard, looking out over the back pasture, which is quiet this morning. Horses are grazing elsewhere. We have several little families of turkey and rabbits in the area around the pasture but I haven't seen them for a few days.
Ahh....nice breeze this morning....I hope it stays this way all day!
And I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments: