Saturday, August 24, 2013

What I'm working on...

Since I couldn't decide what to move on to, I just stayed in apron mode and pulled some more fabrics from my stash supply cupboard. I really didn't think I had a very big stash in comparison to some I've seen but it sure doesn't seem to be going down very fast! If fact, I think it's multiplying! As I take one cut out two somehow takes it's place!
After I get this worked up I think I'm going to move on to some quilting projects using up some homespuns and calico's.
Lil Miss Rylee is back with me during the day and we keep so busy....last weekend we found premade sugar cookie dough with Minnie Mouse at the grocery store so we just had to get them and we finally got them baked.....yeah, they're good! I made her an apron but she has it at home so I need to get another little one made to keep here.
Well, that sun is peeking up over that tree now and shining right down in my eyes so I guess that means it's time to get busy! Lots to do today! Hope your day is fabulous!

No comments: