Saturday, February 28, 2009

A girls gotta have a purse or two or three....


I had one of those purse parties last night.....I didn't know what to expect, as I'd missed both parties I had previously been invited to. All I can say is WOW! She had purses, purses, purses....jewelry, sunglasses, wallets, shoes & let's see....umm....PURSES! There was SO MUCH ....my living room was full...the kitchen...moved into the computer/sewing room.....Besides a pair of earrings & a little ring, this was my take on the evening! Love that big red one....nice overnight bag that beats the paisley duffle bag type I've been carryin' for the past umpteen years! I'm thinking of all the purses I liked but didn't get! Ya know, sometimes a girls just gotta set limits.... Thank goodness one of my sisters booked a party!! Maybe even a sister-in-law, too!! So that will keep me in my purse fixes for awhile!
**************************************
I hope you are havin' a great weekend! It's cold again here in our parts....bhurr! I hope this fireplace takes off soon! I'm gonna curl up with a punch needle project that I should have done already.... popcorn & movies tonight! Changling & Fireproof....both are supposed to be good!!
Have a good night!!

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Sounds like fun and looks like you chose some nice loot.

The snow missed us, yipee!