Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday...

Oh my gosh! It has been right at a week since my last post! Where has the time gone? What have I been doing? Please.....someone refresh my memory!! Seems like this whole month has just flown by....just a few short days left!


I spent this day working at home...I had a pot of coffee and a John Grisham book on cd.....sorting thru files and folders and drawers....getting our tax papers in order! UGH! What a chore! Each year I tell myself the same thing...Next year I'm going to be more organized so it doesn't take me the whole day to get things in order! Well guess what? It hasn't happened yet! I also tell myself I'm going to get to it sooner but that's not been happening either. I put it off because of my dreaded filing system!! Each year I start off having a place for everything and putting everything in it's place but by fall, papers start to mount on the desk, counter and in the drawers....having to search and sort in order to find everything come tax time! There has got to be an easier way!! What kind of filing system do you use and how is it working for you?

In going thru things today, I came across alot of junk and other mail...set aside to look at later...important it was I tell ya....layin' in a pile for 4-6 months...important! ugh! I also found a slip of paper from a high school friend with her contact info on it...it had somehow gotten picked up and stuck in a folder with some papers...I'd searched and searched for that little slip of paper! She's probably thinking I don't want to talk to her! I'll be sending a note off to her this week!

So how's your week going so far?

No comments: