Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Ramblin's...

Look at this! This was Monday...Ruger has been here for just over a week now & Lucy was still not very happy about it even though Ruger lives outside in the kennel & just comes in for a short while at a time. I wish the picture was just a little bit lighter so you could see the expression on her face...it's like "I don't like him & you can't make me!"


She just got this new toy & she's not about to share it either!



Well....by Monday evening Lucy couldn't take it any longer & decided that if Ruger is okay w/Mom & Dad then he's okay with her too!



He is just too cute!


*************************

So what's goin' on in your world this week? I worked for a little while this morning, before having to pick up the younger cats from the vet. Yes, I had their front paws declawed yesterday. When I got back last week, I really noticed marks on the sofa & chair....NOT good! They are glad to be home & are resting now!

I worked at home yesterday, trying to get some things done for the mercantile spring open house....I'll add that info in a bit! It's hard to believe that it's that time already....February is more than halfway gone! Even though we've had bouts of freezing cold temps, we've had a really mild winter....I can take that cold alot better than I can that snow & especially ice!
************************
Now, about that open house!


Spring is just around the corner, so stop in at
Randolph Mercantile
to help relieve that cabin fever!

Friday, March 06.....10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 07.....9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 08.....10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

New spring and Easter items arriving daily along with
your favorite everyday treasures & primitive handmades!

***************************
I was just in there this morning and you should see the place! The old sign shop part of the building has been completely redone! It is just awesome! You've just GOT to stop in!! And for those of you who can't, I'll try to get some pics taken and posted here before then!
***************************

While I knew about this before I left on my trip in the truck, when I got home I had a nice letter w/photo from the Vo-Tech school, that Briar was selected as Student of the Month for the month of January for the Collision Repair Tech program! Selected by the instructor w/the expectations of attendance, safety, work habits, team work, & personal traits!

Way to go Briar!!!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

I'm so glad the dogs became buddies. That makes it so much more fun to watch them play and such. Spring open house sounds interesting, I hope you do take pictures.

Aprons Gone Wild said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and my etsy shop and for your nice comments.
Best regards,
Joanne

Robin Leuschen said...

Oh my goodness...your pooches are just toooo cute !! Nice to see them playing , huh ?? It's good for them to be social with each other....keep each other company....
Love 'em !!
Robin