Friday, February 3, 2012

Finishes, Re-Do's & In Progress...

Well, according to Mr. Groundhog, we will be getting six more weeks of winter weather.  Hmm....I guess if it's the same kind of winter we've been getting so far, then bring it on! 

I shared these fabrics with you awhile back so I wanted to share the finished aprons with you....making progress in using up some of my fabric stash.....

 
These aprons are available for sale at Randolph Mercantile...$30 each(plus S&H). 
 If you are interested, just drop me an email.
These boxes were leftover from Christmas so rather than pack away, I decided to re-do them...I took off the ticking and replaced with a navy/burgundy/tan homespun, wrapped with the cheesecloth and added the old keys.  These can be used as a unique gift box, storing supplies in your work studio or simply as is.
These are also available... $14.95 plus S&H...again, just drop me an email.... jehess4@sbcglobal.net

We've all seen the cake stand or multi-tiered stands made out of cups and saucers or various items and I recently seen a photo of one that reminded me of this set of trays I bought awhile back at Hobby Lobby and these old spools that I had put in my "get rid of box"....I'm SO glad I hadn't gotten rid of them yet....I cut off the threads that was still wrapped on them,gave them a coat of black paint, sanded and stained.  I'll assemble this into a tiered stand and will be using it in my sewing room.
And  still in progress, my LIVE LAUGH LOVE sampler....it's gradually coming along.

Of course there are a few other works in progress, I'll share them with you later!

Enjoy your day!




No comments: