Monday, February 20, 2012

Old Feeders...

There's no telling what you might find on the walls of my home.  As a print that I have hanging in my kitchen says...
"I LOVE ANTIQUES AND EVERYTHING OLD".... I do!
 They don't have to be huge furniture pieces that cost hundreds of dollars or fancy cut glass....
Just simple things that speak to me, telling me that they still have a purpose....
I call this 'new uses for old things'....I wish I had more photo's  to share with you as I'm sure there are others who have found new uses for these things.....
I think I found my first old feeder several years ago, buried in my folks old barn.  I took them home, scraped them off and cleaned them out and started using them as I would a shelf or a wall basket....


I'll be sharing more new uses over the coming weeks....and I'll try to get more photos.

Looks like a beautiful day out.....I'm solo today since there's no school for Presidents' Day, Rylee is home with mama.
I'm just kinda puttering around the house today....finishing up some laundry and taking the time to snap some photo's for future blogs and I think I might try to start something new in the sewing room.... hmm...I might even sneak in a little walk!

Enjoy your day!




No comments: