Friday, February 17, 2012

Finishes.....

After weeks and weeks, it's finally finished!
Live Laugh Love sampler...stitched by me, charted by Primitive Betty's 
I stitched this on a 32 ct Belfast Linen and usd the recommended dmc floss colors.
Before stitching, I gave the linen a bath in walnut ink crystals to age it just a bit.

These little cuties are child size half aprons that I made using remnants from previous projects. 
 They will be available for sale at Randolph Mercantile in the next couple days.

That's it for sewing room finishes today....will share more next week.

I hope you've been having a great week. 
We've had a mix of everything this week, from freezing  to snow to rain to sunshine and warmer temps.  It looks to be a nice day today as it was yesterday and days like that just make me all the more ready for spring.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: