Friday, March 30, 2012

Finishes...

It's a beautiful day here today!  The sun is shining bright, it's warm and there's a gentle breeze.
Rylee and I will be getting to take our walk today.
Here are a few finishes of the week....
Remember the egg crate I showed you earlier....well here it is...
This end can be displayed through winter, spring and summer...
(punchneedle design by Buttermilk Basin)
...while this end can be displayed in the fall.
(Notforgotten Farm)
Wouldn't this crate look awesome filled with real bittersweet in the fall?!
Fresh Eggs...a counted cross stitch design featured in Mar/Apr 2012 Create & Decorate (Terry Loewen)
It was featured a little differently, I chose to frame it instead.
Stitched with hand-dyed threads...on 32 ct linen that I stained with walnut ink crystals.
And I got those tobacco sticks finished that I'd started last week and needed screws for.
Alot more has been started or in the works.  Still trying to use up a good portion of my supply stash and work up some of  those unfinished projects.
I will be taking all of these to Randolph Mercantile tomorrow where they will be available for sale.

Hope the sun is shining where you are!
Enjoy your day!




No comments: